Declaration of Human Rights Management
Declaration of HumanRights Management
We strive to achieve our vision of a global MICE leader driving the regional economy and desideratum to secure a fair society without discrimination. Furthermore, we are committed to develop Gwangju City into a rich, artistic city where citizens could enjoy various cultures. To protect human rights in all management activities, we declare the implementation of human rights management as follows.
- ① We respect and support international standards and norms on human rights.
- ② We, determinedly, aim to prevent human rights abuse in advance.
- ③ We do not discriminate on grounds of race, religion, gender, academic background, region, disability, etc.
- ④ We guarantee freedom of employees' association and collective negotiations.
- ⑤ We develop transparent and fair transactions with our partners.
- ⑥ We cultivate safe and pleasant working environment.
- ⑦ We aim to raise human rights management awareness.
- ⑧ We protect the confidentiality of personal information collected for business purposes.
- ⑨ We endeavor to improve citizens' cultural rights and protect cultural diversity.
- ⑩ We do our best to use equitable and appropriate facilities.
Kim Dae-jung Convention Center's Staff (All employees)